Blogger tag. I didn't know it existed. But apparently, I'm it. Thanks Lesh, love you too. So here's how it works. You open your pictures to the fourth file, then you post the fourth picture within that file. Then you have the joy of trying to explain it.
Explanation: This is Parker. We were at Audreys house....playing dress ups. All I can say is we were really tired, and really hyper. "My jaw is too masculine for my crown!" Haha, good times, good times.
So here's the best part! (Yes, humiliating Parker was fun, but this is even better!) I get to tag two new people now! I choose Audrey and Mandy. Tag, you're it!
I love it! A lot. I knew you would be a good person to tag! Haha :) But you forgot to mention one important thing about this picture...Who is Parker hugging? Haha jk that was a fun adventure!
ReplyDelete