Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Fever

I have spring fever. Symptoms?
1. I am so sick of school it's not even funny.
2. It takes a ton of personal motivation to make me start my homework.
3. I want to constantly be outside.
4. Studying for tests is harder than it was at the beginning of the year.
5. Staying awake in class is nearly an impossible task.
6. I often find myself counting. Example: How many days, weeks, and class periods until school is out.
7. Weekends are my new best friend.
8. I no longer wake up to my alarm. My mom had to physically push me out of my bed to get me up on Friday. The funny thing is, I don't remember the five times she says she woke me up before that point.
9. Procrastination is becoming more and more of a habit.
10. I spend more time finding reasons why I can put off my homework than actually doing it.

I need summer to come cure me. Sooner than later please!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how your musical theatre audition goes mmk? :) I love you!........literally!

    ReplyDelete