Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 22
"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." ~ Dr. Seuss

I like lists. A lot actually. So here are 50 things that combined make me different than anyone else.
1. I can't stand having my toenails not painted. I don't like having my fingernails painted though.
2. I could read novel after novel for an entire day without stopping. I love to read!
3. Acting is my passion.
4. I love, love, love to sing! (That doesn't make me good at it)
5. I didn't know I was a good dancer until December of this year.
6. I play the violin.
7. I love music, and I love it in almost any era or genera.
8. I love to go boating, and I  love to water ski.
9. I'm kind of a blogging addict.
10. I am very opinionated.
11. Molly Mormon :)
12. I love cute romance novels.
13. I have a really spoiled Yorkie who my whole family treats like the baby of the family.
14. I love colors! I like them on walls, I like them in pictures, I like them in clothes, I just love colors!
15. I'm a very artistic person, I just can't draw. (Drawing is not the only kind of art believe it or not)
16. I want to be a teacher when I'm all grown up.
17. I would love to be an interior designer on the side.
18. I like to be in charge.
19. I have a 4.0 that I guard with my life and I don't even think it's nerdy.
20. I love pretty dresses.
21. I love to take pictures. I would love to do photography someday.
22. I'm excited to start growing up.
23. I could spend hours playing "Just Dance" on the wii.
24. My brother and I are best friends.
25. I love anything and everything that is girlie.
25. I say "My dear," "You're a peach!" "Don't worry about it," and "My love" a lot.
25. I love boys who sing and dance.
26. I don't like running long distances, but I love to sprint.
27. I think technology is really cool.
28. I am 4'11" and a half, and I have recently decided I'm ok with it... I like it even.
29. I did gymnastics for a lot of years.
30. I like to watch movies,especially with my family.
31. I like to sleep in until 10.
32. I have a secret desire to be serenaded with "Out of My League" by Stephen Speaks.
33. I write in my journal every night.
34. I love to write and I want to write a book this summer.
35. I like it when I'm getting my haircut and they wash my hair.
36. I absolutely adore little kids.
37. I could hold new born babies for hours and not get bored.
38. I like to just sit and talk to people. I don't like to do something every minute of everyday.
39. At lunch, I hate just sitting when every ones food is gone. I have to be walking.
40. I like to go on walks.
41. I like words.
42. I love quotes. I have a cute little notebook I write quotes I like in. When I have spare time (which I rarely do) I look up quotes.
43. I like hands.
44. I have 6 pictures/statues of the Salt Lake temple in my bedroom.
45. I have spent 3 years now decorating my room and it's almost done. (I do have to admit, it is very pretty)
46. I think burns are the worst kind of pain.
47. I will soon have 10 poison dart frogs in my living room in a glass coffee table my dad made.
48. I love to tease people and be teased back.
49. I love loose hairdos but I can never seem to get them to work myself.
50. My favorite dessert is brownie batter not baked straight out of the bowl.

1 comment:

  1. you have poisen dart frogs in your living room????????????

    ReplyDelete