Day 24
Dear Mom and Dad,
Thank you. I really don't know what else I could say. Mom, thank you so much for everything you do. You are my example of what love and service really is. Also, thanks for putting up with me. I know sometimes I can be kind of irritating. You can only listen and try to help me with 16 measures of an audition so many times before you go insane. Thanks for helping me with all my monologues and scenes and plays you help me memorize. Thanks for giving me the confidence to keep doing them. Thanks for playing taxi and driving me around so much. Just one more year of that :) Thanks for listening to me and giving me therapeutic mommy talks. Thanks for supporting me in all I do. You were at all my gymnastics meets cheering me on, (I know they were about 8 hours long and I only performed for about 10 minutes of that) and now you are at all my play performances still cheering me on. You have never missed a single event that is important to me. I love you so much!
Dad, Thank you for everything you do. Thank you for listening to me and giving me advice. I know most girls don't tell their Dads everything, especially when it comes to boys and girl drama and stuff, but thanks for listening and helping me through it. I know I can always come to you. Thank you for showing me what loving and really living and applying the scriptures is all about. I really admire that. Thanks for helping me understand my scriptures. You have taught me so much! Thanks for supporting me. Thank you for taking work off to be to those things that are important to me. That means so much to me I can't even tell you. Thank you for always building me up. You always make me feel like I am important and special to you. I love you so much!
Love, Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment