Sunday, April 3, 2011

Summer

Day 16

          This week has been happy and sunny. I wore shorts to school and it felt great! I was looking through boating pictures of my family this morning and when I found this one it made me super duper happy because it finally feels like summer is on its way and this will soon be possible once again. I sat day dreaming of swimsuits, boating, cut off shorts, water skiing, being tan, cliff diving, sleeping in until 10am on a Wednesday, and jumping off the docks of flaming gorge. Then I looked outside. Its snowing. Mother nature, this isn't funny anymore! I am physically in pain! I need summer! Every time I open a text book I  have this huge pang of unbearable longing for summer. I don't think I can bare the 8 more weeks of school. Summer is not coming fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment