Last Year
This year
How have I changed? That's kind of hard one. One year isn't very long. Lets see....I think I am more confident. I'm not as self conscience. I don't really care what people think about me anymore. I've always been really outgoing, but this year I have really expanded my friend groups. I don't think I really would have done that as easily last year. I think this year I have fought more for what I want than in years past, (i.e. parts in plays) even if they don't work out. I haven't been as stressed this year. I think I finally figured out homework will always be there, but it doesn't help to get really stressed over it. I think I understand people better than I did last year. I've learned a little more about why people do certain things and how to deal with it. I have always seemed to be the go-to when people need advice, and I think I give better advice this year than last year as well because I understand people better. I don't know...this was a hard one.
No comments:
Post a Comment