Thursday, April 7, 2011

Prince Charming

Day 20
Prince Charming. Definitely Prince Charming. What? He doesn't really exist!? Ok, well then I don't know.  What I do know is I'm a total dork and I keep a list of traits that I want my future husband to have. Here are a few off the list (Not in any particular order):
1. Tall, dark, and handsome of course!
2. Someone who will sing to me and dance with me.
3. RM
4. Someone who can, and will take me to the temple.
5. Someone with a strong testimony.
6. Someone who likes to have fun and joke around.
7. Someone who loves me for who I am.
8. Someone who doesn't have a temper.
9. Someone non-dramatic. I'm sorry, but guys should not be more dramatic than girls. It just doesn't work.
10. Someone who doesn't mind just sitting and talking.

1 comment:

  1. Kinda sounds like my husband wish list! :) Haha, but mine also has to click with my brothers (and other family) and be tolerant of my camera obsession :)

    ReplyDelete