Saturday, April 23, 2011
High School
I am terrified, but I am also extremely excited. How can these two words exist in the same sentence you may ask? Easily. It's called high school. I walked right in yesterday to sign up for an audition. I had confidence. I knew where I was headed and what I was doing. Then, I stopped. Why did I stop you may ask? Everyone there looked so BIG! I know, hard to believe with my towering stance of 4' 11"(and a 1/2) but it's true. I looked right up at a very tall, muscular senior, and realized this would be a normal event next year. Walking into the doors, looking at all the tall, grown up, somewhat mature people, and trying to remember the good old days of obsessing over Disney princesses and not worrying about being stuffed in a locker. Yet, every time I think of it, I get more and more excited. I'm going to high school next year! My sophomore friends will be there as juniors, and I won't be at the Jr. high anymore. I will be able to date and drive, and basically, I'm excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slow down and enjoy the ride. I love you so much Al.
ReplyDeleteUmm Als, I'm pretty sure we'll still obsess over disney princesses dear:)
ReplyDeleteyeah, I agree with Ky on this one! Two words:
ReplyDeleteI'm. Stoked.