Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanks Guys!

        My Birthday. I didn't know it was my birthday, well that is until I was scared out of my wits by loud voices booming in my sleeping head. I was having the most pleasant of dreams when all of a sudden my dream world disappeared in a flash and my closest buddies were lined up around my bed. Yep. I jumped. High. Then I looked at my clock, realized it was 5am, and I would apparently not be sleeping in. It was worth it. We went to Ihop. We were good children too! We didn't make messes for the waitress. I was proud. After this great event in my life, we decided the people at Ihop had not been punished enough by our presence, so we decided to be a nuisance to all the old people shopping at Wal-mart at 6:30am. We had fun. I'm not entirely sure how to sum up the Wal-mart event unless you can see it...so please refer to the pictures for explanation.
These bouncy balls were a dream come true! They are yellow and green. What more could one want!?
Barbie and Ken are finally getting married. Its about time!
Barbie's are fun at 6:30 am. Even the creepy video ones!
Who is this?
I fit in the time out box!
"Pop the Pig." Does anyone else find this even remotely disturbing?
Hey Ryan, maybe you could use a few pages in your wedding binder? ;)
Last, but definatley not least, WE FOUND FRUIT! Yes, we had to take a picture of course.

P.S. Thanks guys! You are pretty much amazing! Thanks for doing this for me! You are all great!

P.S.S Sorry it took me over a month....my computer wasn't loading these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment