Friday, March 4, 2011
Seussical the Musical
I don't even know what to say. When I think of this play, a lot of words come to mind, but I'm not entirely sure how to put them all together so someone else could understand. I just feel like this needs to be documented somehow, seeing as my life has kind of revolved around it for about three months. Unfortunately I can't think of a way to make anyone else understand, so I'm not going to try. Here's to you Seussical! I love and miss you! You were my last play at the Jr. High and you were deeply cherished. I was sad to see you go, but I'm glad I was able to be part of you for a short amount of time. Thanks for all the friends you helped me grow to love. Thanks for the amazing character I learned to become and love. Thanks for the adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment