Day Two
Allison Wonderland. Alice in Wonderland. Get it!? I thought it was pretty funny too. Funny word, "Wonder." Wonder could mean a lot of things. For instance, I am always wondering what is going to happen next on this crazy roller coaster we call life. We can stand in wonder and awe at the big and small miracles that happen everyday. So what is a wonderland? A wonderland is whatever you make it! In Alice's wonderland, all the animals talk and wear clothes. She can shrink and grow after eating small cakes, she goes on many adventures. Well, I have a wonderland too. Most of the time, when I am staring blankly off into space, I'm not just sitting there, I am in a world of my own. I am most likely in more pleasant circumstances. I am thinking up my wonderland. Often, when I am in my wonderland, I am reliving things that have happened previously that bring me joy. Or I am possibly reliving experiences that do not bring me joy, and I am thinking a way I can change the outcome. I guess you could say my wonderland is a nice place, full of happiness, and joy. Everything there is nice and dandy and peachy, or at least everything turns out nice and dandy and peachy in the end. I call my blog Allison Wonderland because here, you can get a small slice of what goes through my head on a daily basis, whether you like it or not. Here I write my own thoughts and feelings, unpolluted by anyone elses views of who they think I am, or who they think I should be. Here it is just me. A small slice my personal wonderland. My "Allison Wonderland."
No comments:
Post a Comment