Day 12
Well, you see, my mom has had a blog for a very long time, so that's how I found out about it. I thought blogs were just for married people who have kids though. It wasn't until last year when one of my dear friends showed me her blog. It was so cute and I loved reading it. She has such a way with words. It made me jealous how she could portray her voice through writing on a page. You could completely imagine her saying it, and she colored the white page with such good, descriptive words that just flowed so easily together. I decided I wanted to develop the talent, and there is no better way than to practice. I'm not really sure that it worked, but it doesn't matter, because over the past year since I have had a blog, I'm hooked. I love to blog, and I know that is completely and totally nerdy. Don't worry, I have accepted the fact. I'm over it. Blogging is just such a good way to express yourself. Its like a scrapbook, only it doesn't cost a bazillion dollars, or a bazillion hours. Its great.
I LOVE blogging.
ReplyDelete