Saturday, March 19, 2011

Fifteen Facts

(Picture taken last night.)
1. I have a nose twitch.
2. I sit in my sink when I do my makeup.
3. I can't sleep with my closet door open.
4. I did gymnastics for 7 years and was a level 8(almost 9) when I took up acting.
5. I LOVE the colors yellow, red, and green, and I LOVE them together.
6. I love perfume and lotion and I never wear the same kind more than once a week.
7. I am constantly singing, and if I can't think of song that perfectly fits my mood, I make up songs as I go.
8. It is not unusual to find me in the mornings with hair curlers in my hair, painting my nails, and belting Broadway.
9. I can't stand to not have my nails painted and I don't like them to be the same color for over a week.
10. My closet is color coordinated.
11. I love boys who sing and dance.
12. I have poison dart frogs.
13. My Yorkie's name is Izzie and I put bows in her hair until my brother takes them out.
14. I love to water ski and wake board.
15. I am 4' 11 1/2". You have to tack on the extra half because being plain 4' 11" is sad.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I love it (hey I love you, and whats not to love?!?)

    ReplyDelete