EFY! Anyone who has embarked on this great adventure would understand that it just cannot be put into words, therefore, take a look at these, um....,
fantastic pictures!
 |
| Unseen+a cool guy in a monster suit! I love you guys! |
 |
| Lookin' sharp boys! |
 |
| Hey Sid! We match! |
 |
| Can I tell you a secret? Trey is 6'3". I was pretty proud of myself at this moment! |
 |
| Ken and Sid! P.S. Hey Sid, you might want to put your eyeballs back inside your head...you might want them later! |
 |
| I got to wear the company flag! "Who are we?" "UNSEEN!" |
 |
| The S.P.I.C.E. Crew! Minus me of course! |
 |
| My counselor Kari and I! I love you Kari!!! |
 |
| Playing "Go Fish" with High School Musical face cards in a hall we weren't supposed to be in...oops. |
 |
| Almost caught by the boys for an inescapable lung crushing bear hug! |
 |
| They got me! |
 |
| I'm flying! Do you want to know what was really going through my head at this moment? "Trey, if you don't catch me, I'm going to kill you!" But it's ok, look at the sheer concentration on his face! :) |
 |
| Dog Pile!!! Guess who's at the bottom? Yep, my counselor Tanner! |
 |
| All nighter Friday night! Wooo! This is me, looking through "the eye" to make sure the BC's weren't in the lobby! |
 |
| "Real men sleep under the bed." I guess that makes me a man? |
 |
| Did you know if you lick someones elbow while they aren't looking they won't feel it? Yep, we warned J not to fall asleep! |
 |
| What can keep you awake all night? Yep, "purple stuff," and lots of it! |
 |
| Steavie, the dorm rock, was hungry! |
 |
| My roomie Becca....and Christian? Hey! What are you doing in there!? ;) |
 |
| Did you get enough food Sid? |
 |
I could get used to this! ;)
Thanks for an amazing week guys! |
No comments:
Post a Comment