Monday, July 18, 2011

Youth Conference 2011- "The Living Water"

For youth conference this year, my ward went up Provo Canyon to go camping and boating on Deer Creek. This weekend has been my very favorite part of summer so far! I don't know how to put it all into words, and to be honest, we were lacking so much sleep it probably wouldn't be very funny unless you were there, so to save you time and boredom, I will just give you a top 10 list.
1. Boating
2. Jumping and switching tubes
3. Playing Corners down the canyon at 40 miles per hour...in the middle. (Sorry boys!)
4. Brother Ellis and his Pinkie Pie pony.
5. 50 year old bikers. (Yes Landon, we know you liked it ;)
6. Sister Gower and Sister Stingers stories!
7. Sitting around the camp fire until 3 am.
8. Corners down the Canyon time two/Abby and Landon's face marks on the windows.(Gross!)
9. Chandler...keep digging that hole ;) Sister Gower does not personally know Ulysses S Grant (She's not that old), I am not 12 (I know what  you meant), and yes, Sister Stinger is pregnant (and does not dance!)
10. The unity that was born, the friends that were made, and the spirit that was felt there.

No comments:

Post a Comment