Tuesday, January 11, 2011
No Guilt!
I hate the dentist.... a lot. I hate shots.... a lot. When my dentist is giving me shots, well, lets just say it doesn't go so well. :) My mouth has been really numb since 4:30pm and I have hated it! My mom made a really, really yummy dinner, and was I able to eat it? NO! Then I bit my tongue. It doesn't hurt.... yet, but don't you worry, it will tomorrow morning! My jaw hurts like crazy though! When was the last time you held your mouth wide open for two hours straight!? My bottom half of my left side is just starting to tingle. I have the top half completely numb, and the bottom half tingling and hurting like no other! Yet, I still like to look at the bright side of things. You know that feeling when you eat three bowls of ice cream? You know, the guilty, slightly sick one? Well this is my third bowl of ice cream, and it is as soothing as ever! I know its gross, and it will hit me in the morning, but why not enjoy it while I can? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment