Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dress Ups/ Number 16

Most People in the world would argue they have the best friends. This is not true.... unless they have my friends.

Exhibit A: Who else plays dress ups at a teenage party? Us. Only us. Yes, we are great!
Exhibit B: "His neck is too 'masculine' for the strings on his crown."

Exhibit C: Haha! This picture just makes me laugh. The feather hats on his shoulder are a nice touch I think!


Exhibit D: I would just like to document this great moment! Yes, this is Jason in a pink unicorn costume. Need I say more?



Exhibit E: I have the best guy friends. They dressed up on their own free will. Actually, they dressed up before the girls. You guys are my favorite! The evidence is all here. My friends are the best. Don't even try to argue. I love you guys!
In addition to this being proof of how great my friends are, this also fulfills the requirements to number 16 on my list. Totally unexpected. I should do unexpected things more often. This is quite possibly one of my most favorite memories of 2011, even though its only been a month :) Thanks for making 2011 so great already!

No comments:

Post a Comment