Tuesday, December 21, 2010

10 things I learned today

1. Italian ice cream is to die for.
2. Forever Young is a great store.
3. Most stores mannequins wear my size.
4. My mom does not like to spend more than 10 minutes in one place.
5. My sister likes to pretend she is my age sometimes and has some interesting tastes in clothing. :)
6. I can't reach anything.
7. Down East is my favorite store in the whole wide world.
8. People working at stores hate me. Please refer to number 3 and number 6.
9. I can't ever make a decision.
10. My Christmas dress is amazing. Its not everyday you stumble upon the perfect dress :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey I once took a shirt off of a mannequin because they were all out of mediums and the shirt the mannequin was wearing just happened to be medium! ... Don't worry I replaced it with a small :) Hopefully the security cameras won't be able to identify me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA Oh my goodness! Every single one of those things sounds like something I would say:) In this post you pretty much summed up all my shopping experiences... I love you Allie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I go to stores with some of my friends, we redress the mannequins. But only the ones that need help. Don't worry, sales people hate us too! :)
    I cannot wait to see your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete