Friday, December 10, 2010

Seussical the Musical

"Oh the thinks you can think, when you think about seuss!" Really, there are some strange "thinks." The whole play is about a bird and elephant being in love. Weird, right? Except I am so excited to be part of this world of make believe for the next three months! I was cast as a lioness. There are three of us and we are the feature dancers in the show! I get to dance a duet during "Alone in the Universe."Its going to be a blast! My costume is amazing! I have been all sorts of characters, ranging from a very old cranky abess, to a shimering mysterious fairy, to a terrified police officer. I thought I had done almost every different kind of role the theatre had to offer, but I have not yet been an animal! Here is my chance! I am so excited! This show is going to be an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment