This is an excerpt from Braidens email to me this week. I laughed so hard I cried when I read this.
"Ok, so last story for the week. I have been ordered by my district leader, a Mexican elder who only has three months on his mission left, by the name of Elder Medina to talk to you about him. He was looking through my pictures and found the picture of you that you sent me. I then might have told him about your gymnast career and he might have possibly decided that he wants to marry you. But don't worry, his companion saw the picture and decided you have the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. In any event, he wants you to know that he wants to go to BYU, so he will probably be in the US within a year, and that he can do the human flag thing (where you hold yourself horizontal on a pole). Anywho, now I can tell him that I talked to you about him, and you can hopefully feel loved and get a good laugh."
Wow. Apparently I'm getting married. I am so glad the "human flag" trick is what he wanted me to know about him. Sounds perfect. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment