Monday, May 14, 2012
State?
Sometimes you happen to have a super great run at the region meet. A good enough run on your very last chance to meet your season's goal, that you do just that. You complete your goal and run a 13.96 100M and break 14 seconds. You realize you have improved .9 seconds in your 200, and .7 seconds in your 100, which is a lot for sprinting! You feel fulfilled for your season and would be just fine if that was your last run of the season. Then you get to school on Monday prepared to bike when your coach comes to find you to inform you that you might be running in state. State! As a sophomore! That would be so amazing! In a 4X100M relay at that! Then I realize I'm only an alternate and not to get my hopes up because honestly, who ever misses state? But it's too late. My hopes are up. I'll let you know what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment