Sunday, September 18, 2011

Punctuation

     Do you know what really bugs me? When people don't use punctuation. I'm not even talking about the wrong kind of punctuation. I'd be the first to admit I'm absolutely almost always wrong with where I place, and don't place my comas. I like to use periods, question marks, and exclamation points in groups of three. I often even mix question marks and exclamation points. An English teacher would be horrified! What bugs me is when you get a sentence like this that just keeps going on and on I have started the next sentence but you wouldnt know that because there is no punctuation Also some of these words arent even words without their proper apostrophes Do you see my point? Ugg! The worst offenders are boys when they text. I don't care if it takes you an extra ten seconds to change screens in order to find a period to put at the end of your sentence. What I can tell you is it isn't even worth sending the text if I can't quickly understand what you are trying to say. I promise it doesn't all have to be correct, it just has to be existent. Is that really too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment