Thanks for the tea party Mads! It was great! Another thanks to Kylie, for making sure you mentioned in our prayer it wasn't real tea ;)
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Tea Time!
I would call number 23 a success! Of course we wore Sunday best and used excellent manners. Pinkies up girls!
Personally, I find the giant elk in the background a nice finishing touch to the elegant occasion.
Alesha and her mother made this beautiful masterpiece for us. It was Delicious, but it was very hard to eat. You see, we named her Wanda, and you really shouldn't name your food. You get kind of attached.
I have much better manners than Alesha Hatch. Enough said.

Thanks for the tea party Mads! It was great! Another thanks to Kylie, for making sure you mentioned in our prayer it wasn't real tea ;)
Thanks for the tea party Mads! It was great! Another thanks to Kylie, for making sure you mentioned in our prayer it wasn't real tea ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! LIES! We all know I have better manners than you do. The Wanda just got to me! And no Ian, Wanda is NOT a drug.
ReplyDeletehaha! Well you know I just had to make sure! :P
ReplyDelete