Thursday, May 20, 2010
Are we there yet?
I remember when I was little asking my parents "Are we there yet?" every five minutes in the car. In fact I still do that sometimes. But right now, I am not talking about a car ride. There is something much, much more tedious. I am talking about school. Oh school. I miss summer! I miss sleeping in everyday, I miss going boating and swimming. I miss being tan and wearing shorts. I miss not being stressed over tests. I miss girls camp, and youth conference, and flaming gorge, and all the other fun trips we get to take in the summer. I miss laying on a blanket in the grass reading a book all day long. I miss pulling all nighters on weekdays. In general, I miss summer. I have 1 1/2 more wretched weeks of school. I don't know if I can make it! All my classes have finals and the teachers are perfectly content on killing us off-one by one. So once again I ask- summer, are we there yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment