Monday, April 19, 2010

Izzie


There is a new addition to the family! We brought home a cute little Yorkie on Saturday! Her name is Izzie or Isabel when she is being naughty. She is sooooo adorable and so much fun to have around. She currently weighs 2 1/2 lbs. She is the runt in her litter and we connected. I know just how she feels :) When she is full grown, she will be about 5 lbs. She is my perfect dream lap dog. I can put bows in her hair and paint her toenails. Not only this, but she is very much my dog. Small dogs tend to bond to one member of the family and she knows just who her mom is :) The only down side to this is I can no longer be anywhere by myself. She feels the need to follow me around. Braiden calls her my second shadow. Oh well, what more can one ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment