Sunday, July 29, 2012

Team Sam

Sam Mikulak. Sigh.

He's my favorite. He was my favorite before he was everyone elses favorite. He was my favorite before he was winning. He's my favorite.



I think I might be in love. I first fell in love when I saw him on the vault. He did a triple front. Nobigdeal. Actually, it's a huge deal. That's the first time I've ever seen that skill performed. I didn't know it was possible to land a triple front off of the vault. A front! I could understand a triple back, but a triple front is just...wow. If his vault didn't do it, his parallel bar routine did. Wow. I have never been so speechless in my entire life. His routines are beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.

Oh, and here's the rest of the US men's gymnastics Olympic team. Yep. They're all gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sam! And I love the fact that you are super cool and know gymnastics terms ( like seriously profeshhh:) and I also love you! You are the best Allie!

    ReplyDelete